WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
We’re an enthusiastic group with more than 65 years’ combined experience.
Each of our Principals have substantial investment record working with small to mid-sized, privately owned, long-term care and senior housing businesses. And although we typically meet short-term financing needs, we’re in the business of building long-term relationships.
• 20+ years’ structured finance experience
• Invested in 300+ transactions representing $1B in capital
• Principal in 7 prior healthcare investment funds
My experience in this industry is unique in that it’s the only thing I know. Other lenders and investors frequently come and go in this market, but I’ve stayed the course for 20 years. I’ll be here another 20, too. I’m a lifer.
I have tremendous respect for the business owners in this field who do what they do. Seniors healthcare and housing solutions, by their nature, help serve a greater good. It’s what drew me to the industry in the late 90s. And it’s what continues to keep me here.
• 9+ years’ finance and investment experience
• Invested in 150+ transactions representing $500M in capital
• Certified assisted living administrator
I started in the copy room as an intern and have since worked every job from analyst to underwriter to originator. I’ve also worked in healthcare facilities as a certified administrator. All of which give me a unique overview of every aspect of this industry.
• 25+ years’ healthcare and finance experience as attorney
• Managed over 200+ transactions healthcare finance
• Holds an JD and BA from the University of Virginia
• Served in bus dev role and in-house counsel of 2 technology companies
Since my first job out of law school, I have been keenly interested in not only providing high quality legal services, but also driving value to the businesses I represent. This value is derived in many ways – primarily in earning the trust of my clients and partners and becoming one of their inner circle business advisors. I have worked with the team at Locust Point for over 15 years. I know their business, and, more importantly, I know they are the best in their business and when I was asked to join the team, I jumped at the chance to work with partners I have come to know well and trust and who, on a consistent basis, work with me to drive value to our investors, our customers and our business partners.
• 15 years accounting experience
• Worked on 10 previous investment funds representing $3B in assets
• Certified Public Accountant
I have had the pleasure to provide accounting services in several different industries, and while they have all been positive experiences, I feel that I have finally found my calling. There is a deep sense of satisfaction that goes beyond the numbers. It is incredibly fulfilling to know that the work we do here can make a difference.
• 4+ years’ finance and investment experience
• MBA in finance
One of the best things about my position is that I get to watch projects transform from an idea to a reality. I also get to work directly with clients to make this happen, which is extremely rewarding.
The seniors housing market is constantly evolving. No two days at the office are exactly alike. That affords a tremendous opportunity to learn and grow every day. I can’t ask for more than that.